A big contributor to the success of Little Monsters is the fact we only have two Learn To Swim classes running at any one time and our class sizes are small. More learning with less distractions. We also endeavour to match swimmers of similar ability together to ensure classes run smoothly – click here for more info on Class levels
Until further notice we will not be accepting NEW SWIMMER enrolments for Term 2 – Mon April 27 – Sat July 4. Click here to check Term 2 class availability See instructions below to enrol. If we don’t have suitable availability please add your swimmer to our wait list so we can notify you if/when a spot becomes available.
Be aware it is compulsory for all swimmers not 100% toilet trained to wear two layers of protection to ensure the pool environment is safe for all. Happy Nappys (or similar elasticated swimwear) are to be worn over swimmer nappies. Below is a link to a website that supplies the product. https://www.littletoggs.com.au/product-category/happy-nappy/
Enrolling your swimmer with Little Monsters is a simple process that will take less than 5 minutes
- Click on Create a New Parent Profile
- Click on ‘I am a new customer and wish to create a profile’
- Then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical conditions and Class Level
- Close window
When you have set up a profile for your Swimmer then
- Click on Enrol/Pay for Swim Lessons
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a Class day, time and teacher – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into one or several swim lessons during the holidays. It’s a great opportunity to try out our swim school.