‘Enrol/Pay for Swim Lessons’ – When it’s time to enrol and pay for lessons
‘Check Your Lesson Times’ – Check when your swimmer is booked in for lessons
‘Record an Absence’ – Mark your swimmer absent (from the time you enrol up until one hour prior to lesson time). In order to qualify for a Catch-up Lesson you must record missed lessons.
‘Book or Cancel a Catch-up Class’ – A catch-up lesson can only be booked a max. of 7 days in advance but not in the first two weeks of each term.
‘Update Parents Contact Details’ – To change parent email address or mobile number
Read instructions below before enrolling a sibling
- Click here , then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical condition and Class Level – click her for more info on Class levels
- Close window
- Click here to ‘Enrol in class‘
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a ‘Class day/time/teacher’ – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay – please note when enrolling a sibling of a current swimmer please Contact Us before paying so we can amend the costs to include the sibling discount
‘Enrol in the Holiday Program’ – book your swimmer into one or several swim lessons during the holidays. It’s a great opportunity to accelerate their learning.