Check class availability for Term 3 – for an up-to-date list of spots available
Enrol for Term 3 Swimming / Pay Invoice – Enrol for term swimming and/or pay your invoice. Term 3 runs for 10 weeks starting July 22 and ending Sept 28. You can enrol at any time throughout the term.
Redeem your Active Kids vouchers– once redeemed a credit will be added to you family profile and deducted from your payment
Check Your Lesson Times– including term, holiday and catch up classes
Record an Absence – Mark your swimmer absent (from the time you enrol up until one hour prior to lesson time). In order to qualify for a Catch-up Lesson you must record missed lessons.
Book (or Cancel) a Catch-up Class – A catch-up lesson can only be booked a max. of 7 days in advance but not in the first two weeks of each term.
Update Parents Contact Details – To change parent name, email address or mobile number
Here’s how to enrol a sibling
- Click here , then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical condition and Class Level – click here for more info on Class levels
- Close window
- Click here to ‘Enrol in class‘
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a ‘Class day/time/teacher’ – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay – please note when enrolling a sibling of a current swimmer please Contact Us before paying so we can amend the costs to include the sibling discount
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into swim lessons during the holidays. You can book in as often as you wish – daily lessons are a great opportunity to accelerate your swimmer’s learning.