Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into swim lessons during the holidays. You can book in as often as you wish – daily lessons are a great opportunity to accelerate your swimmer’s learning.
Enrol and Pay for Swim Lessons– Term 4 enrolments are now open for all swimmers. Term 4 runs for 10 weeks starting Oct 15 and ending Dec 22.
Redeem your Active Kids vouchers– once redeemed a credit will be added to you family profile and decided from your payment
Check Your Lesson Times– including term, holiday and catch up classes
Check class availability – for an up-to-date list of spots available
Record an Absence – Mark your swimmer absent (from the time you enrol up until one hour prior to lesson time). In order to qualify for a Catch-up Lesson you must record missed lessons.
Book or Cancel a Catch-up Class – A catch-up lesson can only be booked a max. of 7 days in advance but not in the first two weeks of each term.
Update Parents Contact Details – To change parent name, email address or mobile number
Read instructions below before enrolling a sibling
- Click here , then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical condition and Class Level – click her for more info on Class levels
- Close window
- Click here to ‘Enrol in class‘
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a ‘Class day/time/teacher’ – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay – please note when enrolling a sibling of a current swimmer please Contact Us before paying so we can amend the costs to include the sibling discount
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into one or several swim lessons during the holidays. It’s a great opportunity to accelerate their learning.