Check class availability for Term 3 – for an up-to-date list of spots available
Enrol for Term 3 Swimming / Pay Invoice – Learn To Swim kids only. Water Babies classes are still suspended until further notice. Enrol for term swimming and/or pay your invoice. Term 3 runs for 10 weeks – Mon July 20 – Sat Sept 26.
Below are some of the changes we have in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone:
– only one adult can accompany each swimmer into the pool area
– entry to the building will be via Holden Street (not via car park)
– temperature checks will be conducted before parents and swimmers enter the building
– accompanying adult to supply contact details before entering the building
– entry to pool area will be at lesson start time (those that arrive early will need to wait outside building)
– all swimmers need to come to lessons dressed in swimwear as change rooms are unavailable
– showers will not be available, although toilets and sinks will be available
– lessons will be conducted without the use of equipment (such as soft toys and kick boards) during first few weeks of lessons to avoid common touch points
– to be safe any swimmers coughing, sneezing or showing any other symptoms will be ask to leave pool
– chairs within the pool area must stay 1.5 metres apart
– swimmers must leave immediately at the end of their lesson and the cafe and playground remain out of bounds
Redeem your Active Kids vouchers– once redeemed a credit will be added to you family profile and deducted from your payment. Please be aware these vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Check Your Lesson Times– including term, holiday and catch up classes
Record an Absence – Mark your swimmer absent (from the time you enrol up until one hour prior to lesson time). In order to qualify for a Catch-up Lesson you must record missed lessons.
Book (or Cancel) a Catch-up Class –as a thank you to swimmers and parents for their loyalty we have removed catch up class limits and any classes missed in 2020 will now be able to be rebooked as a catch up classes until the end of the year. Catch-up classes can only be booked a max. of 7 days in advance.
Update Parents Contact Details – To change parent name, email address or mobile number
Here’s how to enrol a sibling
- Click here , then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical condition and Class Level – click here for more info on Class levels
- Close window
- Click here to ‘Enrol in class‘
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a ‘Class day/time/teacher’ – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into swim lessons during the holidays. You can book in as often as you wish – daily lessons are a great opportunity to accelerate your swimmer’s learning.