Due to current COVID-19 restrictions we have guidelines in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone:
– only one adult can accompany each swimmer into the pool area
– entry to the building will be via Holden Street (not via the car park entrance)
– accompanying adult to supply contact details using QR code
– entry to pool area will be at lesson start time (those that arrive early will be asked to wait outside building)
– all swimmers are asked to come to lessons dressed in swimwear as change rooms are unavailable
– showers will not be available, although toilets and sinks will be available
– to be safe any swimmers coughing, sneezing or showing any other symptoms will be ask to leave pool
– chairs within the pool area must stay 2 metres apart
– swimmers are asked to leave immediately at the end of their lesson
Check class availability for Term 2 – for an up-to-date list of spots available for Term 2 – April 19 to June 26
Enrol for Term 2 Swimming / Pay Invoice – Enrol and pay your invoice
Redeem your Active Kids vouchers– once redeemed a credit will be added to you family profile and deducted from your payment. Please be aware these vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Check Your Lesson Times– including term, holiday and catch up classes
Record an Absence – Mark your swimmer absent (anytime from the time you enrol up until one hour prior to lesson time). In order to qualify for a Catch-up Lesson you must record missed lessons. Max. of 4 catch up classes are available each term.
Book a Catch-up Class – Catch-up classes can only be booked a max. of 7 days in advance.
Update Parents Contact Details – To change parent name, email address or mobile number
Here’s how to enrol a sibling
- Click here, then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical condition and Class Level – click here for more info on Class levels
- Close window
- Click here to ‘Enrol in class‘
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a ‘Class day/time/teacher’ – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachersdescriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into swim lessons during the holidays. You can book in as often as you wish – daily lessons are a great opportunity to accelerate your swimmer’s learning.