Due to Sydney lockdown swim lessons are on hold. We look forward to being back in the water very soon.
Term 3 was scheduled to run from July 12 to Sept 18. We will post amended dates as soon as we can.
A big contributor to the success of Little Monsters is the fact we only have two Learn To Swim classes running at any one time and our class sizes are small. More learning with less distractions. We also endeavour to match swimmers of similar ability together to ensure classes run smoothly – click here for more info on Class levels
We will begin to accept Term 3 enrolments for swimmers from 6 months to 6yo from Sunday June 20. Term 3 swimming commences Mon July 12 and ends Sat Sept 18. Click here to check Term 3 class availability
See instructions below to enrol. If we don’t have suitable availability please add your swimmer to our wait list so we can notify you if/when a spot becomes available.
Be aware it is compulsory those swimmers not 100% toilet trained to wear two layers of protection to ensure the pool environment is safe for all. Happy Nappys (or similar elasticated swimwear) are to be worn over swimmer nappies. Below is a link to a website that supplies the product. https://www.littletoggs.com.au/product-category/happy-nappy/
Enrolling your swimmer with Little Monsters is a simple process that will take less than 5 minutes
- Click on Create a New Parent Profile
- Click on ‘I am a new customer and wish to create a profile’
- Then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical conditions and Class Level
- Close window
When you have set up a profile for your Swimmer then
- Click on Enrol/Pay for Swim Lessons
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a Class day, time and teacher – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions we have guidelines in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone:
– only one adult can accompany each swimmer into the pool area
– entry to the building will be via Holden Street (not via the car park entrance)
– accompanying adult to supply contact details using QR code
– entry to pool area will be at lesson start time (those that arrive early will be asked to wait outside building)
– all swimmers are asked to come to lessons dressed in swimwear as change rooms are unavailable
– showers will not be available, although toilets and sinks will be available
– to be safe any swimmers coughing, sneezing or showing any other symptoms will be ask to leave pool
– chairs within the pool area must stay 2 metres apart
– swimmers are asked to leave immediately at the end of their lesson
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into one or several swim lessons during the holidays. It’s a great opportunity to try out our swim school.