A big contributor to the success of Little Monsters is the fact we only have two Learn To Swim classes running at any one time and our class sizes are small. More learning with less distractions. We also endeavour to match swimmers of similar ability together to ensure classes run smoothly – click here for more info on Class levels
Term 1 dates (10 weeks) – Jan 31 to April 9. We are now accepting Term 4 enrolments for swimmers from 6 months to 6 years old. Click here to check Term 1 class availability
Little Monsters is an approved provider for both the Active Kids and First Lap programs. Go to our FAQs to learn how to redeem these vouchers.
Keeping everyone safe remains our highest priority. We continue to follow COVID-19 updates from NSW Health and Ashfield Baptist Homes.
The following guidelines are in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone:
– only one adult can accompany each swimmer into the pool area
– accompanying adult to sign in using QR code
– entry to the building is via Holden Street (not via the car park entrance)
– entry to pool area will be at lesson start time (those that arrive early will be asked to wait outside building)
– all swimmers are asked to come to lessons dressed in swimwear as change rooms are unavailable
– showers will not be available, although toilets and sinks can be used
– to be safe any swimmers coughing, sneezing or showing any other symptoms will be ask to leave pool area
– chairs within the pool area must stay 2 metres apart
– swimmers are asked to leave immediately at the end of their lesson
See instructions below to enrol. If we don’t have suitable availability please add your swimmer to our wait list so we can notify you if/when a spot becomes available.
Be aware it is compulsory those swimmers not 100% toilet trained to wear two layers of protection to ensure the pool environment is safe for all. Happy Nappys (or similar elasticated swimwear) are to be worn over swimmer nappies. Below is a link to a website that supplies the product. https://www.littletoggs.com.au/product-category/happy-nappy/
Enrolling your swimmer with Little Monsters is a simple process that will take less than 5 minutes
- Click on Create a New Parent Profile
- Click on ‘I am a new customer and wish to create a profile’
- Then click on ‘Create a New Profile for my Child’
- Be sure to include DOB, any medical conditions and Class Level
- Close window
When you have set up a profile for your Swimmer then
- Click on Enrol/Pay for Swim Lessons
- Select the same Class Level you selected when setting up swimmer profile
- Select a Class day, time and teacher – it may also be helpful to read Our Teachers descriptions to ensure you are aware of each teacher’s style
- Book and pay
Enrol in the Holiday Program – book your swimmer into one or several swim lessons during the holidays. It’s a great opportunity to try out our swim school.