Thanks for a great first lesson today! My nervous little guy came away walking on air and so did I. The teacher engaged my son and gained his trust in just a few minutes. My son’s verdict: “I’m going to go there again and again and again, it was the best swimming ever”!
Thank you so much to the fabulous team at Little Monsters! Watching my 2 year old son go from crying hysterically for 30 mins to having fun, learning & enjoying swimming is such a nice thing to watch. The teacher’s experience and way with children is amazing and I thank you very much!
My kids absolutely hated swimming until they started at Little Monsters. Now they love it! They have had a complete turn around. The pool is so small they feel completely safe and comfortable. I’m stoked as they are 3 and 4 yo and I was desperate for them to learn to swim. I’m so relieved they now go to swimming with a smile on their faces.
The Inner West’s best kept secret
Little Monsters Swim School is an AUSTSWIM accredited, fun and friendly swim school in Enfield specialising in Parents and Babies and Learn To Swim classes.
Term 1 dates – Jan 29 to April 13 . From Dec 3 we will begin accepting enrolments for Term 1 swimming. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates. Swimmers can enrol anytime and only pay for the remaining weeks available in the term.
Our pool is heated to a warm 30 degrees all year round. We specialise in teaching swimmers from 6 months to 6 years. With only 2 teachers in the water at any one time and small class sizes we offer a personalised program to help accelerate the learning process.
Little Monsters Swim School’s key teaching aims are to:
- Teach vital water safety skills
- Create a fun, friendly and positive atmosphere that supports the learning process
- Develop efficient swim technique that will last a lifetime
Little Monsters is an approved provider for both the Active Kids and First Lap programs. Our FAQs shares info on how to redeem these vouchers.
Keeping everyone safe remains our highest priority. The following guidelines are in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone and to keep numbers around the pool to a comfortable and manageable number.
- entry is via Cobden Lane – nearest corner The Parade
- entry to pool area is at lesson start time
- all swimmers are asked to come to lessons dressed in swimwear
- if you or your swimmer are unwell, please do not attend. Record your absence online via the ‘current swimmers’ page of this website
- swimmers are asked to leave immediately at the end of their lesson