Thanks for a great first lesson today! My nervous little guy came away walking on air and so did I. The teacher engaged my son and gained his trust in just a few minutes. My son’s verdict: “I’m going to go there again and again and again, it was the best swimming ever”!
Thank you so much to the fabulous team at Little Monsters! Watching my 2 year old son go from crying hysterically for 30 mins to having fun, learning & enjoying swimming is such a nice thing to watch. The teacher’s experience and way with children is amazing and I thank you very much!
My kids absolutely hated swimming until they started at Little Monsters. Now they love it! They have had a complete turn around. The pool is so small they feel completely safe and comfortable. I’m stoked as they are 3 and 4 yo and I was desperate for them to learn to swim. I’m so relieved they now go to swimming with a smile on their faces.
The Best Little Swim School in Sydney’s Inner West
Little Monsters Swim School is an AUSTSWIM accredited, fun and friendly swim school specialising in Water Babies and Learn To Swim classes.
To read our COVID-19 Safety Plan – visit the FAQs page
2021 term dates are:
Term 2 – ends Sat June 26
Term 3 – July 12 to Sept 18
Located within Ashfield Baptist Homes facility, our indoor pool is heated to a warm 32 degrees all year round. We specialise in teaching swimmers from 6 months to 6 years. With only 2 teachers in the water at any one time and small class sizes we offer a personalised program to help accelerate the learning process.
Little Monsters Swim School’s key teaching aims are to:
– Teach vital water safety skills
– Create a fun, friendly and positive atmosphere that supports the learning process
– Develop efficient swim technique that will last a lifetime
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions we have guidelines in place to ensure we provide a safe and workable environment for everyone:
– only one adult can accompany each swimmer into the pool area
– entry to the building will be via Holden Street (not via the car park entrance)
– accompanying adult to supply contact details using QR code
– entry to pool area will be at lesson start time (those that arrive early will be asked to wait outside building)
– all swimmers are asked to come to lessons dressed in swimwear as change rooms are unavailable
– showers will not be available, although toilets and sinks will be available
– to be safe any swimmers coughing, sneezing or showing any other symptoms will be ask to leave pool
– chairs within the pool area must stay 2 metres apart
– swimmers are asked to leave immediately at the end of their lesson